Money affirmations for wealth and abundance can help you to attract more money into your life. By saying positive things about money, you can change your mindset and create a vibration of abundance in your life. Here are 35 of them to get you started:
Money Affirmations for Wealth and Prosperity
1. I am rich and abundant.
2. Money is always flowing into my life.
3. I have the financial resources I need to live my dream life.
4. I am responsible for my own happiness and financial success.
5. My funds are always available for the things that matter most to me.
6. I have a financial plan that makes my life easier and more prosperous.
7. I am financially independent and self-supporting.
8. I live in a prosperous environment and enjoy the benefits of abundance.
9. Money is constantly flowing into my life in ways that serve me well.
10. I am rich in every respect, and my life is prosperous and abundant.
11. I have the financial resources to achieve my life purpose.
12. Money is flowing into my life in ways that are positive and beneficial, making me happy and prosperous.
13. I have been financially successful in every way.
14. My life is abundant and prosperous, and I am happy and comfortable with my present financial situation.
15. I am financially secure in every way.
16. I am wealthy and have abundant financial resources available to me.
17. I am financially independent, self-supporting, and independent of all debts.
18. Money is flowing into my life, making me happy and prosperous.
19. Money is flowing into my life in ways that are positive and beneficial, making me happy and prosperous.
20. I have money coming in from all directions, and new streams of wealth are constantly flowing into my life.
21. I am financially secure now and will continue to be so in the future.
22. My financial security and prosperity are maintained in all areas of my life, including my finances, relationships, health, career, and personal abilities. 23. I have the financial resources to do whatever it is that I want to do with my life.
24. I am a money magnet and will attract more money into my life with each passing day.
25. My financial security is so solid that it will never be shaken again.
26. I am financially secure and have a solid financial foundation that will remain stable and unaffected by the vicissitudes of life.
27. My finances are in good order, and I have a sound financial future.
28. I am rich AF and will always be rich AF.
29. I can do anything I want with my money and am a multi-millionaire who has enough money to live the life of my dreams.
30. I am a wealthy person and have the financial freedom that is mine forever, no matter what the future holds.
31. I am a happy, sexy millionaire.
32. I am a rich person who is never short of money.
33. I have infinite wealth and unlimited assets to spend as I please, so I can buy whatever goods or services I desire.
34. I will always have plenty of money and never be short of anything.
35. I am rich AF and can have whatever I want, whenever I want it.
What To Include In Your Money Affirmations
Money affirmations are a powerful way to change your relationship with money, and they can be a key part of your overall financial plan. But what should you include in your money affirmations? Here are six tips:
1. Be specific. When you create your affirmations, be specific about the amount of money you want to manifest, and the dates by which you want to see it happen.
2. Be positive. Make sure all of your money affirmations are phrased in a positive way. For example, rather than saying “I don’t want to be in debt anymore,” say “I am free from debt.”
3. Use present tense verbs. Money affirmations should always be phrased in the present tense, as if the desired outcome has already happened. This will help to increase the power of your affirmations.
4. Use the word “I.” When you use “I,” you are giving yourself permission to become the person that you have always wanted to be.
5. Include a time frame. If you have resolved to be the person you want to be, say what you plan to do about it, for example: “I will earn enough money by next week.”
6. Read your affirmations aloud.
How to use money affirmations
Whenever you find yourself doubting your ability to create wealth and abundance, recite these empowering affirmations. Whether you’re new to this practice or have been doing it for years, these words of affirmation will help shift your focus and positively affect your financial situation.
Although it may be challenging to believe that $10,000 dollars can come to you in a few days, remember that you’re not just talking about money. You are making the decision to choose a new and improved life. The universe is listening!